Be Careful with My Heart




                                                           "Please Be Careful With My Heart"
                                                                    (with Sarah Geronimo)

[Sarah:]
If you love me like you tell me
Please be careful with my heart
You can take it just don't break it
Or my world will fall apart

[Sarah:]
You are my first romance
And I'm willing to take a chance
That 'till life is through
I'll still be loving you

[Sarah:]
I will be true to you
Just a promise from you will do
From the very start
Please be careful with my heart

[Christian:]
I love you and you know I do
There'll be no one else for me
Promise I'll be always true
For the world and all to see

[Christian:]
Love has heard some lies softly spoken
And I have had my heart badly broken
I've been burned and I've been hurt before

[Christian:] So I know just how you feel
[Sarah:] (how I feel)
[Christian:] Trust my love is real for you
[Sarah:] (I hope that you're love is real)
[Christian:] I'll be gentle with your heart
[Both:] I'll caress it like the morning dew

[Both:] I'll be right beside you forever
[Both:] I won't let our world fall apart
[Christian:] From the very start
[Christian:] I'll be careful with your heart

[Sarah:] You are my first (and you are my last) romance
[Sarah:] And I'm willing to take a chance
[Christian:] (I've learned from the past)
[Sarah:] That 'till life is through
[Both:] I'll still be loving you

[Sarah:] I will be true (I will be true) to you
[Sarah:] Just a promise from you will do (only to you)
[Sarah:] From the very start
[Christian:] (from the very start)
[Sarah:] From the very start
[Christian:] (from the very start)
[Sarah:] From the very start
[Sarah:] Please be careful with
[Christian:] (I'll be careful with)
[Both:] my heart (your heart)



JODI STA MARIA & RICHARD YAP

3 comments:

  1. sooo sweettt..love it...ser chief n maya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeee sukeee... dgr lagu pon dah best.. bestnyela dpt tgok mcm2 citer..

    ReplyDelete
  3. tiling-tili talaga ako sa scene na ito. sooooooo romantic talaga. love you po sir chief and maya

    ReplyDelete

Assalamualaikum.
Sila Tinggalkan Comment Anda Di Sini.
SATU pun jadi lah ! hehe.

 
Copyright © MaSZiE | All Rights Reserved | Designed by Whitey Mommy Back to Top|Sign in